A Wholistic Approach
As with every aspect of our business, shipping is an area we have made choices with the environment in mind.
Domestically (Australia) we have partnered with Sendle. Believe it or not but they are carbon neutral & B Corp Certified!
Internationally we have partnered with DHL who are working on making their e-commerce logistics chains carbon neutral within the next year. They have already reduced their waste by making their customs declarations electronic, instead of the traditional plastic sleeves with bits of paper inside.
North America, UK & Asia
Rest of the World
|Up to 500g||$6.95|
|501g to 2kg||$9.95|
|2.01kg to 5kg||$14.94|
|Spend over $100||FREE SHIPPING|
|Up to 500g||$11.00|
|Up to 2kg||$12.95|
|Up to 5kg||$19.94|
|Spend over $200||FREE SHIPPING|
|Up to 250g||$15.00|
|Up to 500g||$18.50|
|Up to 1kg||$20.00|
|Up to 2kg||$35.00|
|Up to 3kg||$50.00|
|Up to 5kg||65.00|
|Spend over $300||FREE SHIPPING|
|Up to 250g||$21.00|
|Up to 400g||$25.00|
|Up to 500g||$26.00|
|Up to 1kg||$35.00|
|Up to 2kg||$50.00|
|Up to 5kg||$100.00|
|Spend over $500||FREE SHIPPING|
How does Sendle offset?
Sendle has partnered with South Pole Group to offset the emissions of every parcel that is picked up and delivered with Sendle. Each year, Sendle's community of business owners have been given the opportunity to direct their impact by choosing the projects that offset Sendle's carbon emissions.
Projects they currently support:
Myamyn Conservation Australia
- Victoria, Australia
- Verified Carbon Standard (VCS)
Blue gums, planted in sections of the Annya State Forest have been negatively impacting the biodiversity of the area. By protecting the land against further clearing and replanting it with natural vegetation, the Myamyn Project helps preserve the habitat of endangered native species such as the scented spider orchid, the powerful owl, and the long-nosed potoroo.
- An ancient forest is protected from further clearing and new native plants are laid, which ensures biodiversity.
- The precious habitat of threatened and endangered native species, like the scented spider orchid, powerful owl and the long-nosed potoroo is protected.
- South India
- Gold Standard
Breathing Space involves the dissemination of 300,000 durable, affordable and clean energy cookstoves. The project helps families breathe healthier air and spend less time and money on cooking fuel. This places a smaller demand on forests, and emits fewer greenhouse gases, as well as creating a sustainable channel of market distribution.
- 1.2 million people have benefitted from the distribution of 300,000 cookstoves so far.
- Local women are able to work self-sufficiently.
- Indoor air is improved and deforestation decreases.
Projects Sendle have supported in the past:
- Tasmanian Native Forest Protection
- Toyola Cookstoves
- Healthy Cookstoves & Water Treatment
- Borneo Rainforest Rehabilitation